How to be more successful without more time & money
Let Kris J Simpson show you how to achieve what is most important to you, without needing more time and money!
Listen to this Podcast
Let Kris J Simpson show you how to have more success and achieve what is most important to you, without needing more time and money!
Podcast key points:
First of all, a quick check in, out 1-10 how would you rate your energy at this very moment?
What do you want more of? Other than time and money …
What is most important to you? What are the top three things?
These are my three things:
What I have found is many people choose:
Regardless of others, what are your three things?
What is the one thing that will determine if you will find and sustain those things that are most important to you?
There’s only one thing you need to become acutely aware of, manage and balance for the long term:
Here’s one of my favorite quotes:
“Everything is energy and energy is everything” Albert Einstein
Now, here’s another question: What will determine how much energy you have?
Here’s another great quote from one of my mentors, Brendon Burchard, that sums it up:
“We are the powerplant and the powerplant doesn’t have energy, it generates it, and we are the powerplant.”
Our Lifestyle (the way you live, your style of living, your behaviors, patterns, and habits)
Lifestyle is the biggest predictor of sustainable success.
We all know of people that were successful in things that mattered most to them but the rest of their life was a train wreck – or – we know of people that had success initially but didn’t have the steam to keep forging ahead so they became unsuccessful or failed.
If lifestyle determines success, then as long as we have a “healthy” lifestyle then we should be successful… Right??
But here’s the problem?
- Our lifestyles consist of tangible and intangible, intrinsic and extrinsic drives.
- We are biologically wired to focus on the tangible and extrinsic aspects of our lifestyle.
- We tend to hyper-focus on other people, places, and things, and neglect our intrinsic and intangible needs – therein is the imbalance that so many of us are challenged by showing up as the symptoms of stress, depression, anxiety, and health problems which makes us feel unsuccessful, unhappy and trapped in our relationship’s, career, and health.
My own lifestyle was a train wreck at one point in my life…
But I learned:
I could find the strength, energy, and power in the Six Facets of Lifestyle.
Here’s what’s conventionally done:
- Lifestyle is all about food and fitness
The new way of thinking:
- Our lifestyle consists of six facets which we must become aware of, manage and balance.
Hope you loved this live talk!
Inspire to aspire,
Author & Life Coach
Like this episode? Please subscribe and share it! My blog, videos, and podcast are ad-free ONLY because you share my work!